We are honored to be launching our Pink Convertable in partnership with Living Beyond Breast Cancer. With each purchase, 5% of the proceeds will be donated directly to LBBC to support their mission of providing trusted information, a community of support, and on-board emotional, practical, and evidence-based content that is meaningful to those newly diagnosed, in treatments, post treatments and living with metastatic disease - with 20% of the proceeds being donated every October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Delivering effortless performance for the ultimate styling experience! Featuring innovative Tri-Diamond Ceramic™ pink plates that gently glide over the hair leaving it feeling smooth, shiny and free of damage. Precision temperature controls deliver consistent, even heat application from 250°F - 450°F and suitable for all hair types.
- Tri-Diamond™ Ceramic has all the benefits of Teflon with ZERO toxic or harmful emissions providing the ultimate damage-free salon performance
- Ionic Mineral Complex™ generates negative ions that infuse moisture deep into the hair adding shine and reducing frizz for healthy-looking hair
- 1.25 inch pink plates with beveled edges for styling flexibility and allow for optimal glide without tension or pull
- Easy to clean, non-stick surface
- Automatic shut-off after 60 minutes
- Ergonomic design is easier to press, mold, twirl, and curl hair
- Advanced heating technology provides fast heat up, instant recovery, and even distribution for perfect one-pass styling
- Infrared energy improves hair from the inside out, reducing heat damage while sealing the cuticle for flawlessly smooth and sleek styles
- Adjustable temperature control ranges from 250°F for fine hair and up to 450°F for thick, multi-textured hair and/or Keratin smoothing treatments
- 1 - year warranty
- TUV certified / LOW EMF / RoHS
- For use in the United States, Canada & Mexico
- Item # H-0036T
- UPC# 186982000723
How to use: Switch the flat iron to "on". Turn the dial to your desired hear setting. Style as desired.
*Note - the red light will remain solid, and then blink (and continue to blink), once it's reached it's desired heat.